22 February, 2009

Sunday School

Today I taught in Sunday School! I handled the young ones from 3 - 6 yrs old. Vecky, one of the Sunday Schoolers innocently asked me on our way to our room, "Teacher, are you wearing lipstick? co'z I don't see one!" hahaha I was caught offguard by a 4 yr old little fashionista that we have. Well, she was right, I didn't get to put on my make-up not even a lipstick because I was so busy preparing for my whole teaching agenda.Guess I need to be prepared in "all aspects" next time. Thanks to Vecky!


Our praise and worship time was a blast. I was having a hard time getting the attention of everyone but when the music started, the kids were magnetized. hahaha It's amazing how music can really attract attention, kids and adults just the same.
During our bible story, we talked about the lame man at the pool that Jesus healed. I find it so funny and cute listening to kids answers as to what happens to them when they are sick, one girl kept on saying, "i'm not sick teacher", She just couldn't grasp why we kept on talking about "being sick" when she is not sick at all. hahaha :-)
As always, I enjoyed teaching and working with the kids. They are so adorable!!!! (obvious ba, napapasayaw pa ako! wohoo! )

No comments:

Post a Comment