14 February, 2009

A NEW LOOK THIS VALENTINE!

It's Valentines Day! And I honestly forgot about it until someone greeted me, hahaha :-)
(someone I didn't really expect to remember me kasi ang layo ko! But the Lord is really full of surprises, I was happy he remembered:-) pero hanggang duon na lang 'yun.Bow!

For the longest time I have been wanting to perm my hair and now that I got the chance, I did it! I pampered myself by going to the parlor and I had my nails polished and my hair permed.

I also bought 3 new blouses and another dress for office.What an excuse to spend! weeeeehh!!!!

Anyway, I had work today so I didn't get to join the Single's activity at botanical garden but I catched up with the single ladies for dinner eventhough I was so tired already.

Well, new look for 2009! It's time to try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment