05 February, 2009

Day 4 - Trip to Malaysia

My last day in Malaysia is one the most exciting and most adventurous day of my life. Last night, Jade and I were really dissappointed that there were not much things to do in Langkawi and moreso, the water was not really inviting. But before we slept, we planned our day. We told ourselves we will never go home without accomplishing anything and after looking at the activities available at the resort, we decided to go on island hopping. I used to go island hopping in the Philippines so I thought this experience will just be the same. I was wrong!!!!


First thing, we rode a speed boat and it was just so fast that Jade and I kept on screaming! (I was infront you know, sino ba naman ang hindi mapapasigaw nun! hehehe)


Inspite of, I managed to take photos and videos. Aliw!
this is me, before we left our hotel


Our first stop was the GEOFOREST PARK. There were lots of monkeys. But they were not so nice ha! They bite and would run after people especially if you are carrying a plastic. hahaha

cute ng monkeys no?

there's a lake where people can swim and do water activities


jade and moi

pa-cute lang! hahaha

Second stop was the area for eagle feeding. There were not much eagle though when we visited.


Third and last stop was the beach area for sun-bathing and swimming. I enjoyed the water but I was devastated when I saw someone doing para-sailing. I have been wanting to do that since August of last year and I inquired from our hotel if they do offer that and they said they didn't. Waaaahh, when will I ever have my turn??? :-(




In the afternoon, we went to Langkawi Cable Car. This is really one great experience I will never forget. I am not sure how we made it to the top, but I tell you, it was awesome up there!
ain't no mountain high enough! hahaha grabe!!!!!
I can't believe I rode that cable car going up! whoa!

652.5 meters above sea level

710 meters above sea level

Our adventure didn't end here. My gosh, the most stressful part was going back to Singapore because our connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore was just an hour apart. Air Asia was delayed for a few minutes but the worst thing that happened was that, our luggage were delayed! I had Jade run to Tiger Airways counter to inform them that we have arrived but might checked in late due to our luggage. We ran and ran and ran but by God's grace, we made it on time!

We were very tired when we got home and man, the next day our whole body was aching! waaaahhh!!!!

PS> I have made a video of our cable car experience. Watch this at http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=803fdbacf1cadcee6b485a&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments:

Post a Comment