17 February, 2009

OVERLOAD

Waaaaahhh, I never felt so loaded and pressured until today! How come I suddenly have lots of assignments and almost everyone reminded me of my deadline today ha? Grrrrrrr..... I really am having a hard time catching up. First, I need to submit the sponsorship letter for Theodore's concert launch, then I need to send the reservation letter for GCF for the concert venue to Weng, then I need to prepare for our d-group as I lead the worship this friday, then I'm teaching Sunday School this weekend so I need to study my lesson and prepare my songs and materials for my art activity, then I was asked to submit suggestions already for the Single's retreat this May, then I received an e-mail from my staff in ACTS asking me for the line-up for youth camp this April, and finally, my officemate approached me this afternoon asking me if we could meet up and draft the program for her wedding already. Waaaaaahh!!!! bakit biglang sabay-sabay???? Isa-isa lang please, mahina kalaban! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment