18 January, 2009

I Went Biking Today!

My gosh! It has been quite awhile since the last time I went biking. I felt so bad because I only went on 2 rounds along Pasir Ris town park and I was tremendously catching my breathe already. I guess I'm back to basic since I stopped doing my regular exercise for a few months now. (gulo kasi ng sked ko! grrrrrr..... )
I normally bring a book, a bible and a bottle of water with me whenever I'd go biking. Sometimes I bring a mat and food, depending on how long I plan to stay at the park. Today, I went to the townpark around 15 minutes away from my place and I really enjoyed watching all types of people in there. There were families having a picnic, people reading books(like me!), friends chatting and most of all a lot of men fishing! However, I didn't see anyone lucky enough to get a fish unlike the last time I was there. Too bad! hehehe
If there is one thing I really like staying here in Singapore it is that, I can easily go to a place like this were there is PEACE AND QUIET! (medyo wala nito sa Pinas e, kung meron man, malayo! which is a very sad reality)
After biking I went to a clothing boutique(again!) and bought a dress and a very nice blouse! I also went to buy some groceries and ingredients for my dinner menu. I have been craving for this meal this whole week and now finally I had the time to cook! GRILLED CHICKEN with CORN and BUTTERED BROCCOLI Yum, Yum!
Anyway, I am so tired right now so I'd better get some rest! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment