25 January, 2009

BENG - A Birthday Greeting Just For You!

It was year 2002 when I first met her. And I will never forget how the Lord brought us together. We were both enrolled in a theatre school and one night, I totally forgot that we will be having pictorial for our concert. I didn’t have any extra outfit and she brought quite a few. She never knew me, I never knew her and since I needed the outfit badly, I borrowed one from her. She was very slim then and her clothes were small but I didn’t care, I still wore the blouse even if it didn’t really look good on me. I saw the look in her eyes as I was wearing her blouse as if she was giving me a warning that I might rip her beautiful blouse. And that’s when it all started……..

Unforgettable memories started to add up.

Other than going through a lot of pains and joys in that theatre school that we attended to, we started going out together.

One of which I will never forget was our trip to Ifugao Banaue last April 2003. I was asked to do a workshop there and I needed some assistance. She and and Adon joined to help me.

Adon, Beng, Jennie, Jeff and Me at Banaue "03

Then around 2004, we both worked in an Outbound Call Centre in Makati. It was really funny because we didn’t last in that company for long. It was the most terrible call centre experience ever for both of us!

you were there on my 30th birthday too!

at Gateway

Later on we both worked on 2 different call centres and I really admired her for being so hard-working. While having a full time job in customer service industry, she still worked part-time selling different stuff and getting into different income generating businesses. I remember one time we were helping each other sell shoes, apparel and accessories and we were able to earn quite an amount of money.

Other than being workaholics, we also love to eat out. We normally go to Antipolo or Gateway to eat and watch movies, and of course our favourite hang-out place as always, Starbucks!

my first week in Singapore, we were at the SMRT on our way to Pasir Ris to view a possible flat that we can rent which eventually turned out to be our home for more than a year now.
biking and bonding moments at Pasir Ris Park
our first Christmas in Singapore
we just love to eat!!!!
Valentine 2008
our very first babana boating experience at Bintan Indonesia
hataw sa sayawan si Beng!!!! go, go go!
kahit sa kantahan.....
ang ayoko lang minsan e' agaw eksena! hahaha moment ko 'to e, ako ang birthday girl ng time na'to! hehehehe

So many years have passed but still we are together. Here in Singapore, we stay in the same house and we are still creating more and more wonderful memories.



To you my dear friend, I offer a BIG HUG and an endless THANK YOU

for being such a wonderful friend and a sister in Christ
for the many times you laugh at my jokes
for encouraging and praying for me when the going gets tough
for giving me warnings and reminders when I get too stubborn at times
for teaching me how to save, hahaha
for lending me your clothes, shoes and accessories when the need arises
for teaching me how to be more beautiful inside and out
for loving me inspite of my shortcomings
for biking, cooking, reading and going out to gimmicks with me
for helping me start a life in Singapore when I first came here

and for many other reasons I cannot even remember anymore.

I pray that you will continue to bless lives and inspire people in your own way. May you become more and more dependent to the ONE CREATOR who loves you without condition

Whatever happens, please remember that you have a friend and a sister in me who will pray for you and love you just the same.

I love you Benggay! And a very happy 30th birthday to you!

“A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
Proverbs 18:24

1 comment:

  1. Ate Ana..
    tumulo ang aking mga luha habang binabasa ko to :'-(..grabe akalain mo yon..ng dahil sa isang damit nagsimula ang lahat..youve been a tremendously blessing to me..now i know why God doesnt give me a biological sister its because He wants me to have it in you..
    ang dami na nating pinagdaanan..the space is not enough for me to list all the things that we've been through..galing ni Lord no..He let us stay in the same roof ..

    I love you so much..muwah..muwah... I am praying each day that God will send the right one for you..

    cheers for more years to come...cheers to our friendship..you, me and jade..

    He will give the desires of our heart, if we obey Him

    :-)
    bheng

    ReplyDelete