11 January, 2009

CINDERELLA

my favorite scene in the musicalLast night I had the privilege of watching Lea Salonga's CINDERELLA the Musical at Esplanade Theater. It was a very expensive "stress reliever" for me but nevertheless I enjoyed every single moment I was there watching. As expected, Lea did an awesome job in all aspect of her performance. The production and set design was amazing and creatively done. The songs are just quite okay, not much of "recall" or LSS but some of my favorites were "In my own Little Corner", "Do you love me because I love you" and "The Prince is Having a Ball".
amazing production and set design
excellent performance by Lea

I watched the play with some of my closest friends from my workplace and then afterwards, we went to STARBUCKS! One of my favorite hang-out place wherever I go! wohooo!!!!

Paula, Cat, Beverly, Me, Lei and Farah my starbucks moment! :-)
Overall, the musical is worth a pretty penny! What a night!

If you want to know more about it, please click on the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment