20 April, 2009

Youth Camp 2009

I was fortunate enough to join the Youth Camp this year. The theme was CALL OF DUTY, held at Mt. Peniel Tarlac.I was very excited the whole week. Other than the fact that I get to meet old friends, I also got the chance to work with my team ACTS and I was so blessed with their commitment and dedication to the Lord and His ministry. They have grown so much in the last 1 and a half years that I'm away spiritually, physically and emotianally! hehehe, Skill wise they have improved so much that I didn't have to do much of polishing on the dramas they've prepared. They have also made a lot of "original" performances and that for me was way beyond expectation.Truly, God is working in their midst! I am just so proud of them:-)

DRAMA TEAM 2009

one of my favorite scenes (Jesus played by JM protecting man from the evil ones)

wow, very high energy!
Let's go scare them!!!!! hahaha

Fiona and Erwin performing the skit CHOICES

There are so many things I am thankful for, for Youth Camp. As always, I am grateful to all the volunteers who willingly gave their time and efforts to make this whole event possible. From the Registration Team to Praise Team, Game Organizers, Kitchen Team, Counselors, Junior Counselors, Pastors and ofcourse to those who have supported financially - without them, this Camp will not even be a reality.

I praise God as well for those who got saved. Almost 200 souls got to know the Lord as their Savior and I thank God for using me to be a witness to 4 of them. Weeeeeh!!!! Something to celebrate!

It was all worth the trip back home:-) Until next camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment