13 April, 2009

Kiko

Today I played badminton with this little boy Kiko.I didn't really expect that I will have a great time with him. I thought I will just be picking up the shuttle cock all through out but I was wrong. This 7 year old boy actually knows how to play! He said he learned it in school. Kiko is the only son of our only "pinoy" neighbor" (Tita Margie and Tito Francis) here in Singapore. I love this family. They have been very nice to us eversince we moved in Pasir Ris. They invite us whenever there's an occasion in their family and Kiko loves to come and visit our house as well. When I have free time, I teach him and we do art work together or sometimes we just play and chat. What's really interesting is that this boy can actually converse with adults well. He is very sweet, friendly and loving. He is actually celebrating his birthday this Thursday and so............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKO!!!! Muah!
I look forward to our next badminton game! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment